Welcome, Guest. Please login .
April 23, 2014, 12:00:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Sorry for the delay in getting the forums back up.  I just wanted to clean things up a bit first.  Let me know if you come across any problems.  Thanks for your patience!
222552 Posts in 43439 Topics by 261 Members
Latest Member: ccgirl
* Home Help Search Login
+  Discussion Boards
|-+  Chat and Information
| |-+  Let's Talk
| | |-+  Ed Dames says New Madrid is World's next massive-Killer, quake!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ed Dames says New Madrid is World's next massive-Killer, quake!  (Read 4139 times)
Sunnygal

Email
Ed Dames says New Madrid is World's next massive-Killer, quake!
« on: March 17, 2011, 02:22:49 AM »

Couldn't believe the coincidence that after just this morning having a talk with our daughter that lives at Ft. Campbell, Kentucky about stocking up more on supplies because I just didn't like so many sources also being bothered about this faultline, the birds, the HAARP conspiracies and some of the legitimate things a couple of youtubes say. New Madrid has been bugging me, too but didn't know if it was intution or not- just bugging me from what some sources say and that so many are bugged at once, but maybe the resonation as I hear some and read some of it, is intuition. Hope not.

Then, to turn on Coast radio while doing dishes and Dames has some new remote viewing results, if I heard him correctly and I think I did, that he has remote viewed since Honshu went off horribly and he said what he asked in his viewing was what, of the entire planet is "the" next massively-killing quake, not his exact words, after Honshu, and said he was very surprised that it came back New madrid instead of Indonesia or something.
Sunnygal

Email
Re: Ed Dames says New Madrid is World's next massive-Killer, quake!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 02:55:38 PM »

Here is the page where Coast has the newest map that Dames sent to Noory, and it shows the zone of danger for the quake on New Madrid that he said "he stands by."† *(He said the greatest loss of life will be in Saint Louis, MO.)

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/photo/category/prophecy-predictions/50881
kemokae

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 06:57:09 PM »

Yes, I listened to him and Dr. turi last night...what an hoot...we use to have Doc
Doom over in the boards and then earthboppin for an bit. I have NEVER heard him say ANYTHING but doom in massive deaths for everyone but himself. I wonder why he'd think someone might not like him...says he gets lots of hate mail.  I also wonder if he didn't 'sell out to the Russians...if there is such an thing these days any more...I guess he goes where he thinks there's an job...or can make one. You know if people are thinking "Edgar Cacye"... right or wrong... an
remote viewer will pick up the thoughts.... and put them out as information of
something going to happen. Thoughts are like time lines...make conditions right and the time line manifests the thought material riding on it.
Sunnygal

Email
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 07:00:26 PM »

Dang, I missed Turi last night!

your last line, yikes, hope that isn't commonly true because tons of folks are talking about New Madrid, in fact have been for months, but I know our Creator isn't going to let this be the cause of a Killer quake, there. If it's gonna happen, and He's letting it, it just is but I sure hope not, or not for a long time.
Eaamon

Email
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 07:16:43 PM »

sunnygal go to ksfo and find the podcast and 7 day archive from yesterday

cross country driver, tornado chaser, photographer, videographer. now Skywarn storm spotter.
was a old member on Jims forum in the late 1990's
Sunnygal

Email
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2011, 10:09:37 PM »

Howdy, Eaamon! thanks for the tip and so I can hear Turi, yet.
Take care~
Sunnygal

Email
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2011, 11:09:06 PM »

Whoa! is it true that New Madrid had 2000 quakes in not only 1811 but 1812, too? and that that faultline had *five* quakes of at least an EIGHT magnitude?!
Look at this page at Amazon where a Dr. Stewart has two books he wrote about the New Madrid sold here, and scroll down on this page to "Product Description" which is right under "Editorial Reviews" and see the things they say about those quake of those two years. WOW, several Great Quakes?! I never heard or ready anyone claim this, before.

http://www.amazon.com/Earthquake-America-Forgot-Thousand-Tremblers/dp/0934426457/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_2/176-9314956-2007028
Annette

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2011, 11:25:59 AM »

is that the same ed dames who told everyone they'd fry from solar eruptions back in about 1997?
*yawns*
isn't there enough real stuff going on?
Demonstrations in London, Egypt, Libya, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Ivory Coast ...
Canada flushed their government, London is having demonstrations too.
Not to mention the unsolved nuclear crisis in Japan.

So much is going on that WILL Have an effect on our $ of bacon and eggs now is nÝt the time to divert attention to things that have not happened, may never happen.

i.m.o.
"drumming up boogie men and creating doomsday scenarios"
is a way of relinquishing and sidestepping the fact we are responsible for the world we live in.

"It is only the effects our lives produce that give us the right to judge whether what we have done means progress or regression" ~ "It does not matter if you fall down as long as you pick up something from the floor while you get up."
Sunnygal

Email
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2011, 04:19:38 PM »

Yep, that's him! He is still predicting the sun gonna fry the earth, and he'd be a fool not to, since bible says it in the book of Revelation, too. It'll happen. Don't you remember that he also always said that "timing" was something they could not get in remote viewing?? He did not give a time for New Madrid, either, but said that it is a huge shock to him that it will be the earth's next Massively-Killer, quake, and that St. Louis will have the most loss of life.

we all know the New Madrid is likely to go off again, and then there's the stupid government's GOOFY way of doing business! Have you yet seen the govt. website where they advertise for bids from private companies on huge amounts of water, MREs, cots, blankets, etc?? This bugs me sooo much, that they actually NAME the possible, future event that they are buying for, and last year they were shopping for a future Seismic event in the New Madrid faultline, zone. WHY?!!

Why not just shop for "future emergencies?? Hmm....
Annette

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2011, 06:24:29 PM »

"Why not just shop for "future emergencies?? Hmm...."

I fail to see the attraction to entertain dooms day scenarios even biblical ones.
If you really want to embrace the end days why bother to plan? Let god will take over.

i.m.o. The constant chant about the end days is a useless distraction from the pressing issues already on our plate.
If it turns people's energies away from the things we could fix it's a Subtraction!

I'm not worrying about things until they happen. The Melt down is happending
The satellite images told the truth about the temperature in the reactors, it's the cooling pools that are showing heat Well above the boiling point for water = that means there is no water.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JDNJEW8MJs&feature=player_embedded#at=162
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 06:31:32 PM by Annette » Logged

"It is only the effects our lives produce that give us the right to judge whether what we have done means progress or regression" ~ "It does not matter if you fall down as long as you pick up something from the floor while you get up."
Sunnygal

Email
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2011, 06:11:25 PM »

You don't see the importance of the govt. being prepared? in us being prepared? Of course every govt. should have supplies stored for catastrophic events. We should, too. I live in one of the top 3 quake-prone states and where hurricanes can hit so we have extra batteries and always have canned goods in the cupboard, sort of thing.

What I can't understand is our govt. NAMING things like "New Madrid seismic Zone" when they shop and saw it for myself on a gov. website.

Here's a very good page to read and the little, recent news video on this page is a good one, too.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/us-fault-lines-siesmic-concern/story?id=13140354&page=2
Annette

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2011, 06:30:46 PM »

what I don't see is a problem with it.
supplies in an event may be not the same depending on the lay out of the land.
flooding isn't likely where i am there is nothing to flood accept a few reservoirs.
It isn't freezing cold here either.
Naming the area or the event seems inconsequential to me.

..looking at Japan, the people were dying in the shelters!
They lacked insulin, heart medication and they had no heat!
One look at the demographics of the area [mostly seniors] tells what supplies they should have had.
 We need to be a Lot more prepared for what most people think will never happen

Sunnygal

Email
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2011, 11:42:26 PM »

Cots, Water, MREs- none of these are "regional" supplies. They do not need to be named for a certain area when the govt. is shopping for bids on these things. What if New Madrid doesn't go off for many years? There was no need to name what "potential disaster" the bid was for that I saw. Therefore, why? I see that it's no wonder the conspiracy theorists feel that the govt. is maybe going to experiment with the New madrid fault and make one go off, or try to, and hence was naming that their supplies they shopped for just months ago were for that region.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: